Thursday, April 09, 2009

x)

I miss those days when I can be home by 2-3pm! Ap & remedials everyday.
I've not been taking afternoon naps vvvvvvv long alrdy!

Yesterday's training was boring. Slacked throughout. Played soccer & basketball w renee instead & i seriously think that i wouldnt want to attend my upcoming trainings. Totally felt as if im like a ball picker.



And again, seating partner didnt come to school today, on mc.

Next was PE. Didnt slack this time. Played basketball w jeremy's classmates. Honestly, they're good. Thanks for th great game. Guess what, I tried shooting into the net 10 times & guess what none of them went in. Yes, none. Apparently, my shooting cannot make it. I need more practise yooooooo!

Huge blue black on my left arm, Damn freaking pain. I knocked onto it umpteen times alrd. & val keep on forgetting there's this blue black on my arm & there she goes. Kept on slapping & pinching me.

Recess w the usuals. Scolded by Mr Tan Shao Xun because we went for recess 10 mins earlier. I think, the more he scold us, The more i'll laugh. Yeah, seriously.
Went for assembly. Speech by Mrtan is so so so so boring, i tell you. Slept throughout the whole 1hour session. Yes, yes. I believe I can fly. Lol

Skipped lunch. Then went for phy remedial. Did our last min ve project. Ahha, our sand castle building look damn freaking funny.

Home sweet home.

Oh man. Piles of homework, test papers & worksheets waiting for me to complete.
Time flies, 27 more days to mye.

Mugging soon, wont be blogging soon.

Ever since there's no trainings, I've been gaining weight!
Gym w lilo this weekend ! Yes, gym GYM GYM. I need to workout. It's been years ever since i really exercised.
I need chocolates to cheer me up! Feeling v v v vexed. ):

No comments: